LEAS S.p.A., with registered office in Via Gian Lorenzo Bernini, 74 - 35010 San Giorgio in Bosco (PD), CF and VAT number 05050080281 (hereinafter, "Owner"), as data controller, informs you pursuant to Legislative Decree . 06/30/2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, "Privacy Code") and of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1) Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (in particular, name, surname, tax code, VAT number, email, telephone number - hereinafter, "personal data" or even "data") communicated by you during the registration on the website of the owner and / or when registering for the newsletter service offered by the owner.
2) Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are processed:
A) Without your express consent, for the following Service purposes:
- Allow you to register on the website;
- To manage and maintain the website;
- Allow subscription to the newsletter service provided by the Owner and any additional Services requested by you;
- Fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
- Fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
- Prevent or discover fraudulent activities or abuses harmful to the website;
- Exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court.
B)Only with your specific and distinct consent, for the following Marketing Purposes:
- Send you newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Data Controller via email. We inform you that if you are already our customer, we will be able to send you commercial communications relating to the Controller's services and products similar to those you have already used, unless you disagree.
C) Only with your specific and distinct consent, for the following organizational and management purposes:
- Use and communication of data for company management systems for the purposes of ISO certifications and analysis of internal processes, with possible communication to technicians involved in the development of organizational systems, etc.
- Communications to insurance companies and / or public bodies
- Communications to banks and / or service companies for financial obligations related to the employment relationships established.
- Communication to third parties for organizational and contact needs.
3) Methods of processing and data retention times
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated and precisely: collection, registration, organization, conservation, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and automated processing. The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for the Marketing Purposes, except the exercise of the rights of the interested party and / or other legal obligations.
4) Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
- To employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
- To external companies for support activities in the feasibility study of the client's project, for technical project management activities, for the storage of personal data, etc.) or to third parties (for example, providers for the management and maintenance of the website, suppliers, credit institutions, professional firms, etc) who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors.
5) Communication of data
Without your express consent, the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities as well as to all other subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the aforementioned purposes. Your information will not be disseminated.
6) Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union of the Data Controller and / or third-party companies appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors. Our servers are currently located in Italy. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the location of the servers to Italy and / or the European Union and / or non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions by stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and / or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided for by European Commission.
7) Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusing to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2. A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee you neither the registration on the site nor the services of art. 2.A). The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) and 2.C) is optional. You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, the services referred to in points 2.B and 2.C cannot be provided. In any case, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
8) Rights of the interested party
In his capacity as an interested party, he has the rights referred to in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
A) Obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
B) Get the indication:
- Of the origin of personal data;
- The purposes and methods of the processing;
- The logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- Of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative; and of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- Updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- The attestation that the operations referred to in art. 8.A) and B) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
D) Oppose, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- To the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by email and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point B) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
- Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
9) Modalità di esercizio dei diritti
Potrà in qualsiasi momento esercitare i suoi diritti inviando:
- Una raccomandata a.r. indirizzata a: LEAS S.p.A., con sede in Via Gian Lorenzo Bernini, 74 - 35010 San Giorgio in Bosco (PD).
- Una e-mail all’indirizzo firstname.lastname@example.org
- Una PEC all’indirizzo email@example.com
This site and the Controller's services are not intended for minors under the age of 18 and the Controller does not intentionally collect personal information relating to minors. In the event that information on minors were unintentionally registered, the Data Controller will delete them in a timely manner, at the request of the users.
11) Owner, manager and appointees
The Data Controller is LEAS S.p.A. in the figure of the temporary legal representative, with headquarters in Via Gian Lorenzo Bernini, 74 - 35010 San Giorgio in Bosco (PD). The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
12) Changes to this Information
This information may be subject to changes. It is therefore advisable to check this information regularly and refer to the most updated version.